Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zach Calvert <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/15 18:59:11 UTC

Parameters Not Set

I think there is a problem with struts 2 relating to the
ParametersInterceptor .  On random occasion, I will receive

Apr 15, 2007 11:47:32 AM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor
setParameters
SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception
catched: Error setting expression 'companySearch' with value
'[Ljava.lang.String;@1f38d7d'

This means that my ActionSupport will not get any of its values set.
The side effects include invalid data, failed validation, and a
horrible user experience.

Anyone have any ideas?