Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Wilt, Paul" <pw...@xanedu.com> on 2003/09/18 15:45:37 UTC

RE: Reviewers wanted for second edition of Apache Pocket Referenc e

Andrew:

I imagine you have been deluged with responses--I would be
interested in reviewing your Pocket Reference.  Most recently
I reviewed Practical mod_perl (by Stas Bekman and Eric Cholet).

Let me know if you want me to help on this.

Paul E Wilt
Senior Principal Software Engineer
ProQuest Information and Learning
http://www.proquest.com  mailto:paul.wilt@il.proquest.com
300 North Zeeb Rd      Phone: (734) 302-6777
Ann Arbor, MI 48106    Fax:   (734) 302-6779