Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/07/24 17:56:26 UTC

What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki?

Hi everybody.  What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki (ofbizwiki.go-
integral.com)?  Is it just down, or has it been discontinued?

Si

Re: What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
> Hi everybody.  What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki (ofbizwiki.go-
> integral.com)?  Is it just down, or has it been discontinued?
>
> Si

SI,

Was just down I suppose, I can see it now

Jacques

Re: What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.

Christian Geisert wrote:
> Si Chen schrieb:
>> Hi everybody.  What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki (ofbizwiki.go-
>> integral.com)?  Is it just down, or has it been discontinued?
>
> It probably was just down but the question is what is the general status
> of this wiki?
> I seems it has been replaced by the Confluence OFBIZ wiki
> (http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-dirview.action?key=OFBIZ).
>
> If this is the case the old wiki should be made read only and the
> content moved over to the confluence space.
>
> And then we should think about moving the wiki over to ASF hardware.

We do plan to move wiki use over to docs.ofbiz.org but haven't pushed it too much yet. The main push for that server right now is to get the more "moderated" content organized and generally available.

I'm not sure if it is possible with JspWiki to make it read only, but if so that may be something we do in the future. For now the wiki is as wikis often are: somewhat chaotic... and very community driven. ;)

-David

Re: What happened to the old OFBIZ wiki?

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

--
Christian