Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/30 14:04:40 UTC

Tagging enhancement

I'm interested in enhancing the tagging in roller so that the editor
gives the author suggestions. Has anyone tried to do the following or
has done the following in roller?

1. cross reference the text against a known list of tags and display
the suggested tags
2. show related tags. for example, if I'm writing a blog about
messaging middleware and tag it with JMS, it might suggest MOM
(message oriented middleware), async messaging, activemq, openjms or
any other term.

3. when someone searches by term, display the related tags.

thanks

peter lin