Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Steve Vestal <st...@adventiumlabs.com> on 2018/09/16 21:04:30 UTC

API in binary release?

The download page says the distribution includes the API, but I cannot
find a javadoc folder in the jars.  Is there some way to get this short
of standing up a source build myself?

(I'm putting the jars in an Eclipse plugin so Jena is conveniently
available to multiple other plugins, and it is nice for developers to
attach the javadoc API.)

Thanks.

Re: API in binary release?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Using maven/gradle/... will make things easier in the long run.

If you do want to use the distribution, the source is available in the
distribution and if you attach that, the javadoc should be available in
the IDE (at least, it is in Eclipse).

It is also online:
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/

     Andy