Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bryan Andrews <ba...@trendinfluence.com> on 2004/03/31 03:13:09 UTC

Win32 Subversion 1.01 OK to use?

I saw some postings earlier about issues upgrading windows installs -> did these turn out to be non issues?

Also is there any documentation on upgrading a windows installation? I did not see anything in the book or searching the archive.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Win32 Subversion 1.01 OK to use?

Posted by Tom Opgenorth <to...@opgenorth.net>.
Bryan Andrews wrote:
 > I saw some postings earlier about issues upgrading windows installs

I think the issues you are refering to were the difficulties that were
being experienced in trying to build the 1.0.1 binaries, and not so much
with the install.

> Also is there any documentation on upgrading a windows installation?
I'm using SVN 1.01/Apache 2 on a Win2K box at work.  It's been working
fine for me.  I installed 1.0.0 when it came out using the installer.
When the 1.0.1 binaries came out, I just downloaded the .ZIP, and
updated the files.  Seems to be working fine for me.

HTH.