Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Nicolai Willems <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/08 10:02:22 UTC

Release plans

Hello Sling Users

Is there an official release plan, or how/when is the next release coming?

/Nicolai W.

Re: Release plans

Posted by Daniel Bell <da...@gmail.com>.
I'd be really interested to know the answer to this too.

Re: Release plans

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Sorry to have let you wait on this soooo long. We have all been caught
in a pile of work in our day jobs and got lost a bit on the release
front.

AFAICT we are close through with the required releases of single bundles
of which the upcoming Sling 6 be built. So I really hope that we can
short for this loooooooong awaited Sling 6 release within a week or
two...

Regards
Felix