Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/31 16:43:47 UTC

[testing][concurrent] Should we exclude failing concurrent tests?

IIRC the concurrent tests have only recently been included in the
normal class library test suite, so the failures we are seeing are due
to missing functionality rather than regressions.  If that's right,
should we exclude them in the short term and raise a JIRA to track the
issue?

According to the integrity testing page the classes with failures on
Windows are:

AbstractQueuedSynchronizerTest
ThreadLocalTest
ReentrantLockTest
ExecutorsTest
ScheduledExecutorTest

and on Linux are:

ExecutorsTest
ThreadLocalTest

--
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [testing][concurrent] Should we exclude failing concurrent tests?

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Chunrong.  I've just excluded them and put a note about
HARMONY-6001 in one of the files.  We should get the classlib tests
passing now, at least on Windows 32.

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1.