Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Aída Betzabeth Dávila Sotelo <ai...@vortech-it.com> on 2017/01/31 19:43:51 UTC

Cancel Wicket Access

Hi!
I need to cancel the access using wicket viewer, how can I restrict it?
My application works with swagger services and I want the users  only have this access through the services.

I have tried creating a role and giving permissions, but when giving permissions to my dom, after that you can see in the application using the wicket.

What do you suggest to not allow access to the wicket viewer?
What could I do?

Thanks
Aída

Re: Cancel Wicket Access

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

What about removing WicketFilter from web.xml ? [1]
This way the Wicket Viewer won't be started at all.

1.
https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/5fca1812c024e550413df3764cfb4bfdb101a1f0/example/application/simpleapp/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L216-L227

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Cancel Wicket Access

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
If you go with Martin's suggestion (removing WicketFiter), then you'll
actually also need to add in some config:

https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/5fca1812c024e550413df3764cfb4bfdb101a1f0/example/application/simpleapp/webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L249

That's because the WicketApplication if present actually also does the
bootstrapping of Apache Isis itself.  If it isn't present, then we use
the IsisWebAppBootstrapper (a servlet context listener) instead.

HTH
Dan

PS: if you do go this way, then let us know if it doesn't work... haven't
tried it out for a while.

Re: Cancel Wicket Access

Posted by Ahmed Ragab <ah...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cancel Wicket Access