Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2016/12/01 10:07:38 UTC

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 447 - Still Failing

mmm that's strange...I have the build running localy. Maybe this could be
some effect due to the server change ?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] FlexJS Framework (maven) - Build # 447 - Still Failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Thanks for fixing it.  Is there any way we can get a "build fixed" message
from the MAVEN-BUILD server?

-Alex

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.