Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com> on 2007/02/04 19:22:00 UTC

Request API

Hi,

I would like to request API which are add methods to
org.apache.batik.gvt.renderer.ImageRenderer (interface)
- public void setRenderingHints(RenderingHints rh)
- public RenderingHints getRenderingHints()

The reason is because MacRenderer, StaticRenderer, and DynamicRenderer
is inherits from ImageRenderer. So that I could cast whatever renderer
produced by RendererFactory to ImageRenderer and access the the above
methods (get/set rendering hints) without doing a reflection.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa
SVG Graphics Editor

Re: Request API

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Tonny.

Tonny Kohar:
> I would like to request API which are add methods to
> org.apache.batik.gvt.renderer.ImageRenderer (interface)
> - public void setRenderingHints(RenderingHints rh)
> - public RenderingHints getRenderingHints()
>
> The reason is because MacRenderer, StaticRenderer, and DynamicRenderer
> is inherits from ImageRenderer. So that I could cast whatever renderer
> produced by RendererFactory to ImageRenderer and access the the above
> methods (get/set rendering hints) without doing a reflection.

Sounds reasonable.  Just commited to SVN.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/