Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 15:52:00 UTC

Release 0.10 or 1.0

Hi All,

What is the plan for release 0.10? our 1st graduation release. I will like to help Matt and Jasha with this. Do we want to reset the number and call this release 1.0? We should set some feature wish list for future releases also.

Thanks
Raminder

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

RE: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Definitely 0.10

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Today again i am not able to login to Nexus. I tested it yesterday and it was working fine. https://repository.apache.org/

I am getting following error while doing the release.

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on project rave-project: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.rave:rave-project:pom:0.10 from/to apache.releases.https (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed to transfer file: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/rave/rave-project/0.10/rave-project-0.10.pom. Return code is: 401 -> [Help 1]

I have created a infra ticket for this. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4660.

Thanks
Raminder

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Unfortunately due to some setup and infra issues we need to postpone the
release till tomorrow :(

Re: Release 0.10 or 1.0

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
1700 EST works for me.