Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ba...@optonline.net on 2016/02/03 20:31:50 UTC

office org

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\program\"
windows  xp

I am unable to open any of my files or email attachments, I keep getting a message that office org has crashed, files saved , send report, i need help....

Re: office org

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 19:31:50 +0000 (GMT)
barbara60@optonline.net wrote:

> C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\program\"
> windows  xp
>
> I am unable to open any of my files or email attachments, I keep getting a message that office org has crashed, files saved , send report, i need help....

Try starting TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc) and kill any soffice processes shown running on TM's Processes tab.  Note: "soffice" with a leading "s".

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>