Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Arline <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/08/18 20:18:53 UTC

Blocked from downloading OpenOffice :-(

I have cheerfully used OpenOffice for around eight years. Last week I was forced to retire my computer with Vista and purchased a new one with Windows 10. The problem I'm having is it won't allow me to download OpenOffice no matter what I do. Could you please help me?
Thank you,Arline Buckley

Arline  <>< Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Re: Blocked from downloading OpenOffice :-(

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

What does it tell  you?  You should only download through www.openoffice.org/download which will redirect you to SourceForge servers where the files are stored.  Your selected download will start in five or so seconds without need to click on anything else - DO NOT click on anything else.  If your browser pops up a window asking what you want to do with the download - select Save; this window is OK.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>