Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "florian.brunswicker" <fl...@eidon-products.com> on 2003/10/14 17:46:56 UTC

Uploading file > 1MB (2)

Hi Gokul, hi Christophe, hi all,

thanks a lot for your immediate advice.
Do you know wich variables i have to change or could yould you perhaps send
me a sample config file ?
I tried to change services.UploadService.size.max already, but it doesnt
seem to work.
As my server is running on windows I also tried to configure
services.UploadService.repository (=c:/temp resp. c:\temp), but without any
success.
Should I use the standard or the fulcrum service (and do you know the
difference between them) ?

Best regards,

Florian