Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Victor Antonovich <v....@gmail.com> on 2010/08/13 08:10:22 UTC

Comma-containing property values

Hello!

Is there any way to have properties with commas? For example:

@Property(name = RemoteUserReplicationComponent.PROPERTY_LDAP_BIND_DN,
             label = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.label",
             description = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.description",
             value="uid=admin,ou=system")

Felix Webconcole Configuration Manager shows default value as
"uid=admin" because Felix Metatype service treat this value as
two-valued, [ "uid=admin", "ou=system" ]. Explicit adding of
`cardinality=0` to @Property seems doesn't help. Is there the way to
have comma-containing property values?

Thanks,
Victor.

Re: Comma-containing property values

Posted by Victor Antonovich <v....@gmail.com>.
Hello!

13.08.2010 10:26, Felix Meschberger wrote:

>> @Property(name = RemoteUserReplicationComponent.PROPERTY_LDAP_BIND_DN,
>>              label = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.label",
>>              description = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.description",
>>              value="uid=admin,ou=system")
>
> Have you tried escaping the comma with a backslash ?

Yes, and it doesn't work either. When property value escaped as
"uid=admin\\,ou=system", build fails in `scr` goal with error:

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Illegal escape character ',' @[59,43] in
file:/home/avm/projects/RemoteUserReplicationComponent.java
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.ParseException: Illegal escape character
',' @[59,43] in file:/home/avm/projects/RemoteUserReplicationComponent.java
	at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.yyerror(Parser.java:999)
	at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.convertString(Parser.java:1107)
	at com.thoughtworks.qdox.parser.impl.Parser.toString(Parser.java:1214)
	at
... ( full stacktrace available at http://pastebin.com/RBWxbece )

I'm using maven-scr-plugin of version 1.4.4.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 13.08.2010 08:10, Victor Antonovich wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there any way to have properties with commas? For example:
>
> @Property(name = RemoteUserReplicationComponent.PROPERTY_LDAP_BIND_DN,
>             label = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.label",
>             description = "%component.ldap.bind.dn.description",
>             value="uid=admin,ou=system")

Have you tried escaping the comma with a backslash ?

Regards
Felix