Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ca...@hyperion.com on 2000/12/28 05:38:42 UTC

Problems with XML4C source archive for UNIX

Hi, Folks.

I was pointed here as the place to find the maintainers for the
XML4C product, available from the Alphaworks web site.

If this is not the correct list, please let me know (gently,
please, I'm not totally flame resistant).

The current version of the XML4C archive for UNIX was apparently
built on a Windows platform, and the files all contain carriage
returns instead of just newlines. Since UNIX does not support
imbedded CR/LF pairs in C/C++ source files, it's impossible to
build the product without manually converting each source file
to remove the returns.

I'd like to get in contact with the maintainer to resolve this
problem. Any help is appreciated,

--Carl