Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by naveencholeti <Na...@ncr.com> on 2019/03/01 07:09:02 UTC

Segments are not able to merge or delete them in 1.6.0 version

We see a lot of segments are generated for the cubes and few of them are not
merged and keep on increasing. Can you please let us know how to handle
these segments. We also not able to delete them.
We are using KYLIN 1.6.0 version.

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

答复: Segments are not able to merge or delete them in 1.6.0 version

Posted by Na Zhai <na...@kyligence.io>.
Hi, naveencholeti.

Is that you want to delete the segment that builds failing? If so, discard the job and the segment will be deleted.

If you want to delete the segment completely. Before deleting the segments, I advise you to back up the metadata. You can use the command to back up your metadata, please refer to http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_backup_metadata.html.

Then you should find the json file of Cube instance. And delete the segment info in the json file. Finally, restore the metadata.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用