Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/29 07:44:17 UTC

Looking for Calgary based iBATIS talent

Hi everyone,

Please email me directly if you're in Calgary and are an experienced
iBATIS user.

Cheers,
Clinton

Re: Looking for Calgary based iBATIS talent

Posted by Craig Johannsen <cj...@shaw.ca>.
Hi Clinton,

I'm in Vancouver, which is not terribly far from Calgary.  I've been
using iBATIS for about four months now and understand it pretty well.  I
have some modifications of the iBATIS code to handle improved
internationalization, which I will contribute when satisfied they are fine.

Cheers,
Craig Johannsen
Principal Consultant
Critical Path Consulting, Inc.