Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sherzodR <sh...@cgi101.com> on 2001/12/19 19:32:07 UTC

Amazon.com clone

Hello list

I've been working on Amazon clone for a client, except it doesn't sell
books, but helps them to advertise. You can take a look at it at:

http://www.ultracgis.com/UltraBooks

The client vanished into thin air, and now I am left with this program,
and don't konw what I can do with it. So was woundering if anyone would be
interested. It comes with a control panel, from where you can control
virtually anything (skins, users, admins, system settings, title,
descirption, categories etc.). Members also have an access to the control
panel but under limited priveleges.

If you're interested, let me know, i'll send you admin password, and I can
finish it the way you want. Price is reasonable. We also provide free
service after the purchase of the application and many more...

Currently its linked to PayPal w/ IPN documentation, but if you have a
merchant account or anything like that, i can modify it accordingly

Basic requirements:

 - OS: Windows, Solaris, Linux
 - Perl 5.0 or better
 - MySQL 3.22 or better
 - Apache 1.3 or better

Perl modules:
 - DBI/DBD::mysql bundle
 - Storable 1.013 or better

Let me know

--
Sherzod Ruzmetov <sh...@ultracgis.com>
http://www.UltraCgis.com, Consultant

01001010010000010101000001001100

| There is nothing wrong with your tools.|
| But we can make a better one.          |

RE: Amazon.com clone

Posted by sherzodR <sh...@cgi101.com>.
I just thought there would be interested people.
Sorry

Joshua Slive wrote:

  joshua:
  joshua: > From: sherzodR [mailto:sherzodr@cgi101.com]
  joshua:
  joshua:
  joshua: > I've been working on Amazon clone for a client, except it doesn't sell
  joshua: > books, but helps them to advertise. You can take a look at it at:
  joshua: >
  joshua:
  joshua: This is off-topic for this mailing list.  Please do not send anything like
  joshua: this again.
  joshua:
  joshua: Joshua.
  joshua:
  joshua:
  joshua: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
  joshua: The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
  joshua: See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
  joshua: For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org
  joshua:

RE: Amazon.com clone

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: sherzodR [mailto:sherzodr@cgi101.com]

> I've been working on Amazon clone for a client, except it doesn't sell
> books, but helps them to advertise. You can take a look at it at:

This is off-topic for this mailing list.  Please do not send anything like
this again.

Joshua.