Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Damian Johnson <at...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 21:19:57 UTC

GSOC Submission Process?

Hi. I'm a prospective gsoc student. The Apache ideas
page<http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008>mentions that we
should put our proposals on the wiki. However, it's listed
as an immutable page. The Cayenne project links to a blank
wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/general/CayenneModeler>,
is that the one I should modify? Also, how should the page's proposal differ
from the one submitted via Google? #cayenne seems to be a ghost channel so
hopefully this is where most of the correspondence goes on...

Thanks! -Damian

Re: GSOC Submission Process?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ok, got some clarification. Students can use the wiki page to add
links to their proposals created on Google. As far as I know, the wiki
page should be editable by any logged in user, so simply register an
account, and then you should be able to modify the page.

Andrus

Re: GSOC Submission Process?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Damian.