Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by E Zaffar <za...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/22 20:46:14 UTC

Server unable to read request - goes away on restart

Hi,

I am using Axis 1.4 to consumer a web service that is
on a .Net platform. The application server being used
is Tomcat 5.5.16. It is throwing error from time to
time with thse types of messages:
-------------
Server was unable to read request. --> There is an
error in XML
document (1, 836147). --> 'soapenv:mustUnderstand' is
a duplicate
attribute name. Line 1, position 836299.

Server was unable to read request. --> There is an
error in XML
document (1, 1605495). --> This is an unexpected
token. The expected
token is 'EQUALS'. Line 1, position 1605633

The service starts to respond okay once I restart
Tomcat. This seems to be happenning once every week or
so. I am wondering what is causing this. If its a
formatting issue why doesn't it happen everytime. Why
does this go away on Tomcat restart?
I would appreciate any clue anyone can provide on
this.

Thanks.