Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com> on 2010/01/08 01:50:33 UTC

A node is missing in the return from a web services

Hi,
I have a web services client using AXIS2C api, for some reason, when it tries to consume a web services (hosted in Windows), if the size of return is very large, a xml node would be missing in the returned content.
I am not sure if it is because there is a size limit for the returned content by using AXIS2C client. If there is, can we reset it?

Thanks,
Jan-fon

RE: A node is missing in the return from a web services

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
I try the same client program on A machine, one node will be missing from the return. But try it on B machine, the return is OK.

This problem seems to be machine (resource) related. Because I check the network interface and find out they are different:

A machine:
bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 100 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control ON

B machine:
Dec 17 22:24:01 linux kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 22:24:45 linux kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 14:25:08 isccae2003 kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control ON
Dec 17 14:31:04 isccae2003 kernel: bnx2: eth0 NIC Copper Link is Up, 1000 Mbps full duplex, receive & transmit flow control ON

Can this problem be caused by "100 Mbps full duplex vs. 1000 Mbps full duplex" difference on the interface?

Can someone point me a direction to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Jan-fon

________________________________
Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
Hi Nandika,

{
  axis2_char_t *om_str = NULL;
  om_str = axiom_node_to_string(ret_node, env);
  if (om_str)
    printf("\nReceived OM : %s\n", om_str);
    printf("\necho client invoke SUCCESSFUL!\n");
    AXIS2_FREE(env->allocator, om_str);
    ret_node = NULL;
  }
}