Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Igal Sapir <is...@apache.org> on 2019/03/08 20:58:04 UTC

GitHub notifications show Mark Thomas as Sender

I got some GitHub notifications and they have the following header:

    From: Mark Thomas <no...@github.com>

If someone with permissions can change that please.

Best,

Igal

Re: GitHub notifications show Mark Thomas as Sender

Posted by Igal Sapir <is...@apache.org>.
Oh wait, unless that action was made by Mark.  I saw a few messages in a
row and misunderstood.

Please ignore the previous email.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 08/03/2019 20:58, Igal Sapir wrote:
> I got some GitHub notifications and they have the following header:
>
>     From: Mark Thomas <no...@github.com>
>
> If someone with permissions can change that please.

That is standard GitHub behaviour. The name is set to the name of
whichever user made the change that you are being notified of.

Mark