Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lars Ohlén <la...@ohlen.se> on 2005/11/16 19:22:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54: Loadorder of dynamic and static modules

Hi,

Our Apache 2.0.54 configuration has both static and dynamic modules. The problem we are having is that the static modules have processed
the requst prior to the dynamicly loaded modules (e.g. the static modules are always loaded before the dynamic once).

And this is a problem for us. One of the dynamic modules should process the request before one of the dynamicly loaded once.

I have found the ClearModuleList for 1.X but according to the documentation this command is no longer existing in 2.0

Is there any way to make ensure that a dynamic module is loaded before a staticly linked in Apache 2.0.54?

BR

Lars

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54: Loadorder of dynamic and static modules

Posted by Lars Ohlén <la...@ohlen.se>.
How can you be so sure?
The modules works as expected when they are not loaded togheter!
And the behavour can see is exactly what should happen if the processing
order is incorrect.

Lars

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.

--