Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/04/02 08:55:00 UTC

Turbine & Gump

Hi,

It's taken me about three solid days work but the turbine projects that
have been mavenized have now been integrated with Gump. If the build
works then the gump descriptor generated should be correct.

DO NOT edit any of the gump descriptors by hand, they are generated by
Maven. If the project builds then I will trigger the generation of the
descriptors before the gump build goes off.

There are still some issues to work out and I will continue to deal with
them until they are resolved.

Once things are working well with Gump the legacy build systems will be
removed.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Turbine & Gump

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 03:01, Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
> on 4/1/02 10:55 PM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@zenplex.com> wrote:
>
> > DO NOT edit any of the gump descriptors by hand, they are generated by
> > Maven.
>
> How about adding something to that effect to the top of the file?

Done. The notice will show up in the next generation cycle.

> -jon

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org