Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com> on 2003/09/25 07:46:03 UTC

Pb with org/apache/lenya/net/conf.properties

Hello,
I have the following error message when I try to edit a page :

Could not find resource on classpath: org/apache/lenya/net/conf.properties

I've been in org.apache.lenya.net.Configuration and everything seems
fine. I have the following :

        ClassLoader cl = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader();

but it's null. I don't understand why.

I get the CVS code yesterday and I work with Eclipse+tomcat plugin in
debug mode...

Any hints ?

Thank you
--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com

Re: Debug Lenya with Eclipse [was Re: Pb with org/apache/lenya/net/conf.properties]

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com>.
Christian Egli wrote:

> Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com> writes:
>

>>Are you sure it's old code ?
>

> It's been in CVS for ages.
>

>>I got it yesterday...
>

> When you checked it out, you mean?

Yes, when I checked it out

>>I will write a few lines to use the Eclipse debugger with lenya.
>

> I know how to use the Eclipse debugger. I was hopping to get something
> along the lines of
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DebuggingCocoon but geared
> towards Lenya.

It's what I mean.

Sorry for my poor english :-(

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com> writes:

> Are you sure it's old code ?

It's been in CVS for ages.

> I got it yesterday...

When you checked it out, you mean?

> I will write a few lines to use the Eclipse debugger with lenya.

I know how to use the Eclipse debugger. I was hopping to get something
along the lines of
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DebuggingCocoon but geared
towards Lenya.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: Pb with org/apache/lenya/net/conf.properties

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com>.
Thanks Christian for your answer.
Are you sure it's old code ? I got it yesterday...

I will write a few lines to use the Eclipse debugger with lenya.

Bye

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com> writes:

> Hello,