Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Mark Feblowitz <mf...@frictionless.com> on 2002/04/25 21:02:00 UTC

Can Xalan-j validate xml doc against schema

First of all, am I asking this in the correct forum?

If so, has anybody been able to have Xalan-J validate the incoming XML
document against its referenced XML Schema document?

I've been validating schema using Xerces 2 for quite a while. I understand
that Xerces 2 is now incorporated into Xalan. I just need to know how to get
Xalan to validate before running transforms. Is there sample code anywhere?

Is there an archive for me to search for this? I notice there isn't yet an
FAQ.

Thanks,

Mark

----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
XML Architect                                     [f] 617.495.0188
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [e] mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
http://www.frictionless.com