Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by "Warner - OIT, Kennon" <ke...@state.co.us> on 2021/12/20 21:07:11 UTC

jMeter v3.3 log4j Remediation Steps

To Whom It May Concern,

Are there any remediation steps documented we could follow to address this
issue? We don't really have the ability to upgrade to the latest version of
jmeter 5x.

Thanks

--

*Kennon Warner*

*Senior Manager - **Customer Applications - Labor*

P:  303.318.8346  |  C: 720.347.7701

Gvoice: 720.773.0839

633 17th Street, Ste 800, Denver, CO 80202 <https://goo.gl/maps/afc8bkLcadt>

kennon.warner@state.co.us  |  www.colorado.gov/oit

How am I doing?  Please contact my director Robert Belton
<ro...@state.co.us>, at robert.belton@state.co.us for comments or
questions.

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This electronic mail transmission (including any
attachments) may contain confidential or legally privileged information,
intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or
disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

Re: jMeter v3.3 log4j Remediation Steps

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Just replace the log4j2 libraries by latest version.
See:

https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/jmeter-log4j-vulnerability/

Regards

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 10:07 PM Warner - OIT, Kennon <
kennon.warner@state.co.us> wrote:

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> Are there any remediation steps documented we could follow to address this
> issue? We don't really have the ability to upgrade to the latest version of
> jmeter 5x.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> *Kennon Warner*
>
> *Senior Manager - **Customer Applications - Labor*
>

> P:  303.318.8346  |  C: 720.347.7701
>
> Gvoice: 720.773.0839
>
> 633 17th Street, Ste 800, Denver, CO 80202 <
> https://goo.gl/maps/afc8bkLcadt>
>
> kennon.warner@state.co.us  |  www.colorado.gov/oit
>

> How am I doing?  Please contact my director Robert Belton
> <ro...@state.co.us>, at robert.belton@state.co.us for comments or
> questions.
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY:  This electronic mail transmission (including any
> attachments) may contain confidential or legally privileged information,
> intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or
> disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.