Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/01/05 11:49:42 UTC

Some email accounts could not subscribe

Hi dear infra team,

I personnaly tried with few email accounts at different periods and was never able to reproduce

I collected few of them:
pp@ilscipio.com
those domains: d4mations.com dimelotodo.net qq.com

Could we clarify why those addresses/domains can't register? Maybe related to domains being listed somewhere (spam list)?

Thanks for your help

Jacques

Re: Some email accounts could not subscribe

Posted by pp...@ilscipio.com.