Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Gilles Lecerf <gi...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/02 12:18:37 UTC

Feedback

Hey Apache,

I was really happy to download Apache and use it as a replacement of Pages and/or Word.

It was HORRIBLE. Really, I got mad. I'm sorry but it is not possible that the interface is so difficult to use. I tried for an hour to create templates for the style of my document and nothing worked. When I tried to make modifications in a style, it did not modify the text. When I tried to erase the pre-programmed styles it was not possible (there are 10 "titles" format, seriously who need 10 titles format???? and of course the number 10 is betwenn 1 and 2, very convenient...)

Basic things are impossible to do with your interface i'm sorry.

How can you help ??!

Thanks
Gilles

Re: Feedback

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
If you have more questions that you might want to ask, you should
subscribe to this mailing list.
Open a new email window entering users-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org
in the To box and send. You will get an email in return verifying that
you want to join this mailing list. So, you must reply by clicking Reply
and then Send.

There are people on this mailing list that will be able to answer your
questions such as Felmon. You will also be getting all of the emails and
replies which are sent to this mailing list. You can learn a lot from
reading the replies of others this way.

Dan

Re: Feedback

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.