Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/03 04:12:46 UTC

Adding 1.1 final to bugzilla

Bug reports coming in against 1.1 final don't have any way of selecting
that in the version drop down.  Can somebody add that to the list?  I
don't think I have the karma for that but if I do, just point me in the
right direction.

Thanks,
David

Re: Adding 1.1 final to bugzilla

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Martin Cooper wrote:

> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:18:26 -0700
> From: Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>
> To: struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Adding 1.1 final to bugzilla
>

> "David Graham" <gr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Bug reports coming in against 1.1 final don't have any way of selecting
> > that in the version drop down.  Can somebody add that to the list?  I
> > don't think I have the karma for that but if I do, just point me in the
> > right direction.

Fixed.

> I believe Craig is the only Struts committer who has the karma to do that. I
> offered to help Pier with Bugzilla maintenance a while ago, but the offer
> wasn't taken up (probably because I'm not enough of a *nix hacker to do the
> whole job ;).

One of the Bugzilla capabilities I have is to be able to delegate onward
some of the privileges.  I've just granted Martin the ability to "edit
components", which is the Bugzilla capability necessary to (among other
things) create new version identifiers.

> --
> Martin Cooper

Craig