Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Nelligan, Steven M" <sn...@illinois.edu> on 2019/08/23 17:09:04 UTC

NetBeans and Maven

I have NetBeans 11.1 configured to use Maven 3.6.1.

I have recently gone through Maven Training and am interested in generating a report each time I build a project.

How do I add the “SITE” option to the Maven build through Netbeans?

I’ve already added the necessary <report> section to the POM.

Thanks,
Steven M Nelligan
APPLICATION DEVELOPER

Facilities and Services
Information Technology Services
Facilities and Services
1501 S. Oak Street | M/C 800
Champaign, IL 61820
217.244.8097 | other: 217.244.8097 | snelliga@illinois.edu<ma...@illinois.edu>
www.fs.illinois.edu<http://www.fs.illinois.edu/>

[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfIllinoisFacilitiesServices>    [twitter] <https://twitter.com/UofIFS>     [instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/uofifs/>     [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/user/UofIFS>

[https://webtools.illinois.edu/webservices/js/ds/signature_logo.png]<http://illinois.edu/>

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.