Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/11 06:38:17 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Add remote port information to HDFS audit log

Hey
I am not sure whether we can directly go and change this. Any changes to Audit Log format are considered incompatible.

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/Compatibility.html#Audit_Log_Output

-Ayush

Posted by tom lee <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks @Takanobu for your reply. I will make it configurable and default as