Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kumaran <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 00:33:29 UTC

How to avoid cxfrs:rserver adding extra header params (accept-encoding) -

Hi

we are using camel cxfrs server to expose our proxy services,  The service
is exposer is working fine but if the response is more that certain limit
looks like the client is not able to receive getting timed out exception.

Then we have identified that the camel service adding some extra header
parameter such as accept-encoding.

So my question would be how do we avoid these extra header params and send
only the actual param.

Headers: {Accept=[application/xml], *accept-encoding=[gzip, deflate],*
accept-language=[en-us], Authorization=[xxxxxx], connection=[keep-alive],
Content-Length=[0], Content-Type=[null], host=[localhost:8001],
user-agent=[xxx/14.0.0 (x86_64)]}

but we dont send the "accept-encoding=" header param but getting added in
the cxfrs server

how could i remove this extra params and send only the actual param.

Thanks
Kumaran

Re: How to avoid cxfrs:rserver adding extra header params (accept-encoding) -

Posted by Kumaran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Adding more informations.

I am using Camel 2.14.0 version and we are exposing services using cxfrs
component, When the response size is but the response by default the header
parameter is set as  "Transfer-Encoding" = chunk, but we are expecting
"Transfer-Encoding" = Identity; in the response header.  How to customize
this.

Thanks
Kumar

Kumaran wrote

*

Posted by Kumaran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sergey it works and removes the unwanted header information.

Sergey Beryozkin-3 wrote

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.