Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2018/08/19 11:53:54 UTC

Re: AntsDB is released with MySQL compatibility for HBase

I took a look. Its kinda fun running mysql client to drive hbase. It seems
to work, basically.  I had some hiccups and questions which I sent to
contact on antsdb project. Also suggest that a page or two on antsdb would
help if you explained architecture, examples (if only to show that it IS
just like having mysql installed), and what gets created in hbase (and why)
so easier figuring whats going on (I had advantage in that I saw half of a
talk you gave at hbaseconasia, etc. -- smile).

I'll report more after playing more.

Posted by Water Guo <wa...@antsdb.com>.
Hi, Stack,

Thanks for trying AntsDB and giving me the feedback. Totally agree with your suggestions. I will work on that. As a code monkey, sometimes I just need extra motivation to write documents rather than code. :(

Regards,
water