Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Anuj Jain <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/14 06:57:48 UTC

File compression with File sink

Hi Community,

Does Flink File Sink support compression of output files, to reduce the
file size?
I think File source supports reading of compressed formats like gzip, bzip2
etc.; is there any way for sinking the files in compressed format ?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Anuj

Re: File compression with File sink

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Anuj,

I searched the jira and found the related issue[1]. But this issue is still
open now.

Best,
Hang

Anuj Jain <an...@gmail.com> 于2023年4月14日周五 14:58写道: