Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by rajesh nagarajan nagarajan <ka...@rediffmail.com> on 2000/09/13 14:47:36 UTC

Basic of cocoon

Hi,

Am new to cocoon and have got to work with it for my project involving a portal. Could u give me some info about its role in my project as a frame work. Could u give me a few samples/ examples so that I can start off.

I am working on a linux platform, with Tomcat and Apache and will also be using Turbine.

Thanks
Rajesh.N

For fabulous shopping deals visit: http://www.rediff.co.in/shopping/index.html

Re: Basic of cocoon

Posted by sudhi <su...@insage.com>.
Hi,
There is a bunch of document and samples comes with Cocoon distribution.
For samples look into samples directory. Documentation u can find them
in docs directory or in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/

HTH
Sudhi