Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Carlos Garcia <Ca...@ctp.com> on 2013/06/14 12:31:37 UTC

outDefaultNamespace example

Hello,

I have to do some complicated XML dynamic transformation and after reading this article I think that the property 'outDefaultNamespace' might be helpful:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html

< The 'outDefaultNamespace' feature property can be used to enforce the default namespace declaration. The value of this property has to match one of the out namespaces. "

Unfortunatelly, I couldn't find any snippet out there showing to me how I should really use it. Has any of you used this property? If so, could you please explain to me how it really works and paste the necessary code to properly use it?

Thanks a lot in advance

Carlos Garcia

Re: outDefaultNamespace example

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 14/06/13 11:31, Carlos Garcia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to do some complicated XML dynamic transformation and after reading this article I think that the property 'outDefaultNamespace' might be helpful:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html
>
> < The 'outDefaultNamespace' feature property can be used to enforce the default namespace declaration. The value of this property has to match one of the out namespaces. "
>
> Unfortunatelly, I couldn't find any snippet out there showing to me how I should really use it. Has any of you used this property? If so, could you please explain to me how it really works and paste the necessary code to properly use it?

The usage is somewhat not-intuitive, what you have to do is to have a
pair like this one added to outTransformElements:

"{http://mynamespace}*":"{http://mynamespace}*"

(along with the other pairs as required)

Note, key and value are the same and in itself this entry is kind of a
copy transform, just does nothing but copies all the elements qualified
by "http://mynamespace".

And you also set "outDefaultNamespace" to "http://mynamespace".

Can you try please ?

Sergey