Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/30 23:47:24 UTC

Jar requirement documentation

On the MyFaces.org getting started section, it lists the jars required
to use MyFaces.  This list is incomplete.  We should include the
contents of the readme.txt in the lib directory of the source, as it
provides a good explanation of everything.

--
If you don't have a GMail account, I probably have 5 invites.  Just ask!
-Heath Borders-Wing

Re: [homepage] update (was RE: Jar requirement documentation)

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
That looks great.

Thanks.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Heath,

> At very least, the information on the getting started section
> is not complete and should be updated to include all jars
> that come with the MyFaces-Examples WAR.

okay, I will next update *getting started*
on http://i.a.o/m

Regards,
Matthias

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
I was referring to the $MYFACES_HOME/lib readme, but the one in the
optional folder is also helpful.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi Heath,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.