Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Zhang Xiaoguang <zh...@outlook.com> on 2019/08/18 16:37:55 UTC

Applying to be contributor

Hi,
    I would like to be added to the contributor role in order to taking some issues. It'll be great if some one can do me the favor!
    My JIRA username is `zhxiaog` by the way.
    Thank you for the excellent works you have accomplished on Calcite! Have a nice day!
     Xiaoguang Zhang

Re: Applying to be contributor

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hi Xiaoguang,

I have added you to the contributor role on jira.

Francis