Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by what0124 <j....@gmail.com> on 2017/01/12 20:57:21 UTC

Q: Getting started with Spark under CDH integrated with Yarn

Hello,

I have been trying to run a simple Spark app under CDH with Yarn, I set
IGNITE_HOME path on all nodes, built app with jars needed and nodes seem to
discover each other but when using shared RDDs in shared deployment I can't
seem to retrieve all partitions. And most likely those are the partitions
that I retrieve from cache reside locally. Any suggestions? Thanks!