Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> on 2015/08/27 15:05:35 UTC

Re: Issue: 404 Not found on Accelerator

This sounds like you have the proxy in reverse mode and do not have a remap
rule set up properly. I have CC'd the users list as well so your problem
and see a wider audience.

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Typically, you would need to have an origin server serve the file and let ATS download the file into it's cache. You will need to set the remap rules accordingly.
For simple things like the use case you mentioned, you could write a simple perl script my_perl_server.pl that listens on some port (say, 8888) for requests and return a crossdomain.xml file stored locally on the disk.
You will need to add the below remap rule to let ATS download the file from the above perl tool.
map URL../crossdomain.xml http://localhost:8888/my_perl_server.pl

Thanks,
Sudheer