Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/13 20:14:21 UTC

[OT] generate HTML file from XML and XSLT

Hi,
I have a XML file and a XSLT file, i need to create a
HTML file in a temp directory then read this file to
get a String so can email this String or print the
String as HTML
is it possible to do it?? and how
I am using jdk1.4.1
Ashish

=====
A$HI$H

Re: [OT] generate HTML file from XML and XSLT

Posted by chekuri raju <ch...@yahoo.com>.
to get an Html output you can use JAXP's javax.xml.transform.* Package.
to mail the same out put you have to generate a String containing all the html output and
use the ByteArrayDataSource.java class which u get from java mail examples from sun.

i did this in one of my project.let me know if u have any trouble
regards
srinivas