Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2012/02/01 01:49:39 UTC

Re: Edismax, Filter Query and Highlighting

(12/02/01 4:28), Vadim Kisselmann wrote:
> Hmm, i don´t know, but i can test it tomorrow at work.
> i´m not sure about the right syntax with hl.q. (?)
> but i report :)

hl.q can accept same syntax of q, including local params.

koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/

Re: Edismax, Filter Query and Highlighting

Posted by Vadim Kisselmann <v....@googlemail.com>.
hl.q works:)
But i have to attach the hl.q to my standard query.
In bigger queries it would by a pain to find out, which terms i need in my hl.q.
My plan: Own query parser in solr, which loops through q, identifies
filter terms(in my case language:de) and append
it as hl.q to the standard query. Sounds like a plan? :)
Best Regards
Vadim