Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2003/06/04 04:08:32 UTC

[Repository Upload Request] xalan 2.5.1 & xercesImpl 2.4.0

Can someone please upload xalan-2.5.1.jar & xercesImpl-2.4-0.jar to ibiblio.

I have put a copy of these jars at:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~seade/public_html/

I haven't bothered with the resource template as the values are pretty
obvious for these jars.

I am not a subscriber to the maven dev list, so please reply to me
directly if anything further is required.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: [Repository Upload Request] xalan 2.5.1 & xercesImpl 2.4.0

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.
Done