Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2009/12/23 05:33:36 UTC

Re: is there: running the ofbiz website under ofbiz

What would be the incentive for doing so? I'm guessing we'd need a good reason because for infra it will require more resources to serve the site through OFBiz than through plain Apache HTTPD with static files.

Also, why discuss this on the user mailing list? I'll move this reply to the dev list...

-David

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Having multiple languages is one reason.
Maybe, if resources are an issue, we could build an HTML export mechanism? After all, it's static isn'it ?

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>