Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Lavallee, Vincent J (Corporate)" <vi...@corporate.ge.com> on 2004/06/09 17:28:31 UTC

[users@httpd] library files

I have searched through the FAQs and spent and hour or so going through the archives, but was unable to find the answer to my question, which is, what library files / rpms are necessary for apache to run?
I am trying to run on a "slimmed down" version of Linux and need to know which library files / rpms are needed so that I can be sure to include them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: [users@httpd] library files

Posted by Laura Vance <va...@winfreeacademy.com>.
You could always use the "ldd" command.

#ldd /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd
        libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x40027000)
        libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0x4004a000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x40078000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4007c000)

Lavallee, Vincent J (Corporate) wrote:

>I have searched through the FAQs and spent and hour or so going through the archives, but was unable to find the answer to my question, which is, what library files / rpms are necessary for apache to run?
>I am trying to run on a "slimmed down" version of Linux and need to know which library files / rpms are needed so that I can be sure to include them.
>
>Any help is greatly appreciated.

Laura Vance
Systems Engineer
Winfree Academy Charter Schools, Data-Business Office
1711 W. Irving Blvd. Ste 310
Irving, Tx  75061
Web: www.winfreeacademy.com

Re: [users@httpd] library files