Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Sebastian Samaruga <ss...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/07 02:36:40 UTC

Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Hi, I've just refactored an introductory document to the framework I'm
proposing for Business Integration. Don't hesitate in commenting or
reviewing. Be patient please, it's a first draft. I've tried to be more
concise than in previous documents. Thanks!

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf

Best,
Sebastián Samaruga
---
http://exampledotorg.blogspot.com.ar/2017/09/hi-everyone-im-
sebastian-software.html

Re: Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Posted by Corrado Campisano <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

did you look at universaal?

It was meant for IOT and assisting aged/disabled people,
so it has ontologies for this domain only, and "static" ontologies, btw:
https://github.com/universAAL/platform/wiki/Ontologies-%28Quick%29

Still, you can do "semantic web client/server via the bus" like in this
example:
https://github.com/universAAL/platform/wiki/Running-the-lighting-sample

Also, you can do "push" with semantic events notifications,
registering as an event producer or event listener, on the bus.

Of courses, it misses all the useful bundles servicemix comes with,
but servicemix is a karaf custom distro
<https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/manual/src/main/asciidoc/developer-guide/custom-distribution.adoc>,
exactly like universaal is.

PS: I used servicemix 3.x to build a product
<http://www.servicemix.eu/apps.php> and I got bachelor with a dissertation
<http://www.servicemix.eu/_PEOPLE/Corrado/Tesi/Tesi.pdf>
about semantic web, implementing "DL2OWL"
<http://www.servicemix.eu/_DL2OWL/_1.0.0/>, which is sort of a CLI for
"editing ontologies"
(universaal's ones are "static", semantic turkey
<http://semanticturkey.uniroma2.it/>'s one are dynamic, thx to DL2OWL).

Regards,
Corrado.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sebastian,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Proposal for Business Integration (draft)

Posted by Sebastian Samaruga <ss...@gmail.com>.