Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/02/23 16:43:53 UTC

[INFO] Integration tests broken

Hi all,

I have removed the Knopflerfish bundles (useradmin and log) to update to
version 2.0.2.

As the KF extensions have changed, I have to update the dependencies set.

For now, the integration tests are broken, I will fix asap.

FYI, now the default profile (release) build and take care of all ACE
modules.
I will rename the artifacts tonight to be compliant with OSGi/Felix
naming convention.

I will begin the ACE assemblies (following our discussions) tonight or
tomorrow morning early.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB